Disabled Art and Ted Tahquechi (we/he/our) offer a virtual online space for our client (you/your) the artist to exhibit their work. Before submitting your work for consideration the following should be understood:
1. Only artists which have a documented condition and are considered disabled may apply for consideration to show work on https://www.disabledart.com. If the artist is found to not be disabled, their work will be removed form the site.
2. No proof of disabled status is required to submit work to https://www.disabledart.com for consideration.
3. Each virtual exhibit remains on the main page of https://www.disabledart.com for a period of ninety (90) days. After the virtual exhibition has ended, the work will be moved to the archive/past shows page unless otherwise indicated by the artist.
4. The exhibition of work on https://www.disabledart.com is free of charge, however artists may be asked to pay a nominal submission cost to submit their works for consideration.
5. You retain ownership of all your intellectual property rights in your artworks. The only right we are given in submitting your artworks is a non-exclusive license to display them in the exhibition(s) on our website and to use and/or refer to them in our non-print promotional material for social media.
6. You may opt out of giving us the right to use and/or refer to your artworks/ exhibitions both on our website and/or in our promotional materials on social media platforms by informing us at the time of submission of your work for consideration.
7. Disabled Art and Ted Tahquechi retain all rights and control over the content on this website and the right to use and provide their website and all content on it (including all digital imagery, photographs, text, articles, audio, video and animation files.) not created or owned by the exhibiting artist. The copyright and any other intellectual property rights in any material we provide remain our property. You may use the Disabled Art logo, and brand to promote your exhibit and that your work is being shown on our site.
8. Disabled Art will promote your exhibit on our social media account, otherwise you are responsible for promotion of your exhibit while it is on the front page at Disabled Art. No other promotion of your work is offered or implied.
2. You must not submit to Disabled Art any material that:
Infringes any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right. Submitted work must be your own original works, and you must own the copyright to display such work. No work which is considered obscene, pornographic or legally offensive will be shown.
5. It is your responsibility to keep us informed of all changes in your contact details.
1. We organize and display the artists content for a period of ninety (90) days, no guarantee is made for website accessibility, and exhibition times will not be extended due to downtime.
2. We are not responsible or liable to you for any loss, damage or injury suffered by you arising out of or connected with the performance or non-performance of our agreement, including by reason of any interruption in the operation of the website.
4. There will be times when we need to temporarily suspend or restrict access to the website so we can carry out maintenance and development work.
The Disabled Art website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Disabled Art is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
If you have questions or comments on concerning our legal responsibilities please contact Ted Tahquechi at: firstname.lastname@example.org